Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More videos

Here are some more videos, and I've started putting comments on the pictures.
Life is going pretty well back in the Pesantren. I'm certainly in a much better mind set now that I'm healthy, and just much more confortable in Indonesia. Somethings have just become normal now. I think this next 4 months will, first, fly by, but more imoprtantly, be much more comfortable. To help that, I bought myself some birthday presents: a bicycle so I have some freedom to get out of the pesantren, some foods and cooking gas so I can do my own cooking, and enough internet cable to run to my room (the cable isn't working...yet, but I'm still hopeful).
Speaking of the birthday, I had a great weekend down in Makassar with all of the other ETAs for our mid-year meeting. Of course there wasn't enough time to get caught up from 4 months, but it was still a great birthday present. And then when I returned to the pesantren I was surprised by a birthday cake and a small gift from my teacher (Daya).
Things are definitely looking up, if I could only get that internet in my room, it might be perfect!

Enjoy the pictures and videos...a little glimpse into my experiences




No comments:

Post a Comment